Orocco Ltd require a time served Approved Electrician to join our well established team. Work will primarily be based in and around Edinburgh.
You will be expected to work well on your own initiative and as part of a team. With a proactive outlook and ability to work safely at all times, successful candidates will also possess effective communication skills with the ability to communicate verbally with colleagues and client representatives, providing a professional service that meets our clients’ requirements.
Applicants must have ECS/CSCS card and hold full electrical qualifications.
- Valid ECS Grade Card
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Full clean driving licence.
- Minimum 3 years qualified experience
Preferable but not compulsory:
- NICEIC trade card
- PASMA certification
- IPAF Certification
- Permanent role – 39 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
Our sites are operating with COVID-19 risk assessments and relevant safeguards in place. We’re keeping our working methods under constant review, based on the latest government advice, operational needs, ongoing risk assessments, and practical measures.
- Approved electrician: 3 years (Required)
- Experience with carrying out EICR reports
- Have experience in small commercial/retail fit out
- Experience with residential full/partial re-wiring
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Providing professional assessments and advice for customers
- Managing or working with subcontractors
- Training apprentices and/or coworkers
- Ensuring all accidents, incidents, near misses and non-conformances are fully reported
- Be part of a company that strives to be Edinburgh’s no 1 employer in our field
- PPE is provided to protect against Covid – 19
- Be equipped with the best tooling to make your life easier after our recent investment in tools
- Health and safety accredited
- Personal benefits
- Life insurance
- Personalised perk platform – https://www.perkbox.com/uk/platform/perks (Free perks, Hundreds of discounts, Spend and earn, Health & wellbeing, Personal development, recognition)
- Birthday and work anniversary gift
- Team building events and outings
- Free tennis and squash membership