We are looking for a bench hand joiner who is experienced with all traditional workshop fixed machinery.
The position requires extensive knowledge of traditional joinery manufacturing processes including
- Windows – Doors – Cabinetry – Staircases
Our ideal candidate will be able to read and comply with drawings and have good knowledge of
- Solid Grade Laminates
- Veneered panelled products
- Knowledge/experience with joinery finishing and spraying would also be an advantage.
Site installation experience and previous management experience would be advantageous but not essential.
We are looking for someone that can work on their own initiative as well as organise and lead others with excellent communication skills; positive attitude and aspiring to develop the workshop side of the business.
A good level of computer skills is required especially in WORD and EXCEL
- Be part of a company that strives to be Edinburgh’s no 1 employer in our field
- PPE is provided to protect against Covid – 19
- Be equipped with the best tooling to make your life easier
- Health and safety accredited
- Life insurance
- Personalised perk platform – https://www.perkbox.com/uk/platform/perks (Free perks, Hundreds of discounts, Spend and earn, Health & wellbeing, Personal development, recognition)
- Birthday and work anniversary gift
- Team building events and outings
- Free tennis and squash membership
Does this sound like you? We can’t wait to hear from you and welcome you to the team!
To enquire and apply please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com